9/28/20: Join Chinese Mutual Aid Association's Family Literacy Program!
9/25/20: How to add captions in other languages during Google Meets
• 9/23/20: Newfield Open House Presentation | please click here for video
• Ronald McDonald Care mobile will be in Network 2 at the end of October offering appointments for services such as physicals and vaccines for students age 4-18 who have Medicaid or no insurance, cannot see students covered by private insurance, and are working by appointment only during the pandemic. Families can get an appointment by contacting them. [CLICK HERE]
• 9/23/20: New Field Casa Abierta
• 9/22/2020: LSC virtual meeting @ 4:15pm
• Fall 2020: Community Wellness Classes Eng • Esp
• ZUMBA @ NewField
• CPS NO-COST VACCINATIONS
• 9/1/2020: New Field Parent & Community Virtual Remote Learning Q&A
• 2020 Expectations video
• Schoolwide Supply List
• 8/26/20: Principal's Message: Gearing up for School Year 2020-2021!
• Free English Classes
• Online Physical Activity Opportunities
• There's Always "US" campaign - Help Illinois Count
• Food Pantries in RP Neighborhoods
• Need Food? Greater Chicago Food Depository
• Non Screen Activities you can do at home
• COVID-19 Guidance Parent Letters (English, Spanish, Chinese)
• Families, have you signed up for afterschool care?
Consider J at School, on-site aftercare for PK-4th Grade Students.
Click for more information